GTCs & USEFUL INFO
Arrive and feel at home at our holiday apartment in Söll!
Find the most important booking information here and stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you!
The Embacher family
All about our apartments & rooms
- Rates do not include the tourist tax. The tourist tax is €2.50 per person per day for guests 15 years and older.
- All apartments and rooms are NON-SMOKING apartments & rooms.
- Our holiday apartment and rooms are suitable for guests with allergies.
- Internet enabled TV:
Please note: If you log into Netflix, Amazon, Disney Plus, etc. and forget to sign out when you leave, we will not be held responsible.
- NO pets are allowed.
- Short stay surcharge:
In the rooms: 3 nights or fewer €20 per room per night
In the apartments: short stays on request
- The right of withdrawal according to § 18 para. 1 Z. 10 FAGG does not apply, instead, the General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry AGBH 2006 apply.
- Until 3 months before arrival: free of charge
- 3 months to 1 month before arrival: cancellation fee of 40% of the booking value
- 1 month to 1 week before arrival: cancellation fee of 70% of the booking value
- Within the last week and in case of early departure: cancellation fee of 90% of the booking value
- In the event of a border or hotel closure or lockdown, you can cancel free of charge – even at short notice.
- Things don’t always go as planned and, unfortunately, a booked holiday sometimes has to be cancelled or ended prematurely. We would like to save you the associated costs and hassle. Therefore, we recommend taking out hotel cancellation insurance from Europäische Reiseversicherung (incl. free Covid coverage).
- You are welcome to book your insurance coverage with us at booking!
We recommend that you take out Hotel Cancellation Plus insurance.
- Payment options:
VISA, MASTERCARD or EC-card; as well as cash or bank transfer in advance to our bank account
- To avoid stress on the day of departure, we ask you to pay your bill already during your stay or the evening before. THANK YOU!
- Bank details:
Name: Aparthotel Bergland GmbH
Bank: Raiffeisenbank Wilder Kaiser – Brixental West eGen
IBAN: AT34 3624 5000 0424 1105
- The deposit depends on the price of the trip and ranges between €400 and €1,200.
- If we do not receive the deposit on time, we are entitled to cancel the booking on our side.
Arrival & departure:
- Check-in: We would like to point out that the rooms are available on the day of arrival after 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out: We kindly ask you to leave the rooms by 10:30 a.m. on the day of departure.
- In case of an early departure, we will charge the full, agreed amount. If the room can be re-booked at short notice or the cancellation insurance covers the costs, we will of course refund you afterwards.
- Lift tickets for the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental can be purchased in summer and winter in advance when booking your stay at our hotel.